Orange BBQ Chicken With Grilled Vegetables
Servings2 Yield2 chicken breasts UnitsUS
1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
1⁄4 teaspoon grated orange zest1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1/2 lb.)
1 small zucchini, cut lengthwise in half
1 small yellow squash, cut lengthwise in half
1 medium red pepper, cut into quarters
2 tablespoons Italian dressing
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Mix barbecue sauce, orange zest and juice until well blended; set aside.
- Grill chicken 6 min., turning over after 3 minute Brush with barbecue sauce mixture.
- Add vegetables to grill. Om a BBQ you can use the Black Pottery baking tray CH 29.4 which you can put directly on top of the fire.
- Continue grilling chicken and vegetables 9 to 12 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (170ºF) and vegetables are tender, turning occasionally and brushing chicken with the remaining barbecue sauce mixture and vegetables with the dressing